About Cambridge Africa
A Brief History of Cambridge-Africa 2008-2018
Cambridge-Africa is a University-wide programme that supports researchers from sub-Saharan Africa and promotes mutually beneficial collaborations and equitable partnerships between Africa and Cambridge.
We do this by:
- Catalysing new and strengthening existing and collaborations between Cambridge and African researchers
- Providing an enabling and supportive training environment for African early career researchers
- Facilitating access to Cambridge’s world class resources by African researchers
- Delivering targeted (needs based) training and capacity strengthening activities at both subject and Institutional level to support a healthy research environment in Africa
- Creating, maintaining and informing networks of researchers
The ethos of the programme and its partnerships are based on equity, transparency and trust.
For more information about the history of Cambridge-Africa click here
For more information on our current initiatives click here